Honestly, I got the idea of the title of this post after looking at the cover page of Darren Rowse & Glenn Murray’s e-book: “The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers.”
The subtitle of the book — ‘Score your posts out of 100’ has inspired me to come up with the title above.
I’ve just downloaded this e-book yesterday and also found the scorecard in the book that we may use to score our blog posts.
By using this scorecard for every post you write, you will have:
- A checklist that you can follow
- Score that you can use to compare with other people.
For example, if your post scores high, i.e., from 81 – 100, then according to the e-book, your writing is most likely excellent. If you don’t already, you’ll probably have quite a loyal audience soon.
This is a 100 pages e-book that is written for Bloggers, particularly for those who haven’t got anywhere. If you have spent a long time in the blogosphere like me, but you have no readers, no comments, and no blogging income, then I believe, this book is for you.
Over a long time I have been battling with the following questions:
- How do I get more readers to my blog?
- How do I become more authoritative in my niche?
- How do I make my blog profitable?
By scanning through the questionnaires in the book, I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I sincerely believe that you are going to find the same answers to improve your blog posts by simply answering the blog-wide questions as well as the questions for each post that are listed in the book.
Of course this book will also be very helpful for new Bloggers to shorten the time in producing high score blog posts, if s/he can follow the steps describe in the following easy to read sections:
- Writing — How to write engaging compelling posts.
- Scannability — How to ensure your posts are easy to scan read.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) — How to write posts that Google will like.
- Grammar — How to avoid errors that undermine your credibility.
In Darren’s own words, using this book is like having an editor by your side to look over your next blog post before you hit ‘Publish’, and make sure it’s really ready?
To sum up, this book provides you with 63 tips to make your blog posts easy to read, engaging, and professionally written. You need this book, either for building a personal brand, selling products, making money through advertising, or building authority and trust with readers.
Buy and Download it Today
- The Copywriting Scorecard is $29.97 USD.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or Credit cards – download your copy today.
If you order it before the end of November, please use the discount code ‘november25’ to get a discount, 25% off the list price. If you add that while in the shopping cart and then hit ‘update cart’ the discount will be applied. .
Here are what other successful bloggers have said about the book:
- Brian Clark (Copyblogger): “I’ve built a multimillion dollar business not only by teaching the intersection of blogging and copywriting, but by using it. The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers provides clear guidance on how to put this powerful combination to work for you, too.”
- Leo Babauta – Editor of ZenHabits: “This little guide contains a goldmine of blogging insights. It’s years of expert wisdom distilled for beginners. Blogging is an art form, but this brings some order and science where none existed before.”